Friday, July 17, 2015

Cosplay Update: Right Arm Completed

Really excited to get the elbow plate finished, which was the last part of the right arm. Here are all the arm pieces together.

The upper arm and forearm will touch at the bottom and both fit partially inside the plate. To get a fully movable forearm, I will bolt the pieces together with the elbow plate and install a hinge/joint.

I want these suits to look great but too also have some functionality, and the arms being able to bend at the elbows go a long way toward achieving that goal. I will be out most of this weekend, but Monday I will be back at it. For now I am going to do some painting and clean my work space.

If you want 3d prints for a Space Marine, send me an email (look at my contact page) and I'll send you the files.