The last two days have seen a terrific amount of progress as well, and all of that work culminated with the near completion of the torso.
I started this morning with just a few of the back plates attached.
The epoxy resin in the next phase of building can also warp the card stock, so I don't know what's going to happen with that. This is my first build like this and I've made a few mistakes, but I have improved throughout the build.
Not much else to add, but you can take a look through the rest of the pictures. I have closed up both armholes so the torso is one piece now.
All that remains is to construct the bottom lip of the torso which contains small pieces and small folds, so I am anticipating a slower, more tedious process. Should totally finish the torso by tomorrow, barring an apocalyptic event.