Saturday, January 17, 2015

Saturday's Plans

Finally have a day with nothing else to do really except paint some minis (perks of being single haha). I am going to pick up the Gehenna's Gold I have been missing for awhile, and then I will be able to finish the Librarian. All that remains really is a lot of gold detail, washing some of the parchment, doing some of the purity seals, painting the staff arm and storm bolter hand with the mix coat of blue, and hitting the whole model with some touch up here and there.



I have finished the rest of the detail work for the most part. So I am very excited to only have a few hours of painting left on the libby. Although the libby was my December plan for the FTGT Hobby Budget Challenge, finishing the libby will still be a good step, especially since I have already made decent progress on my January plan, the command squad. I should be able to get back on schedule today!

Check back later today for the update on the libby. I don't know if I will have time to do a proper photo shoot as I still have to do the base, but I will definitely get some pictures up tonight of the finished mini.

So wherever you are, get out there and take advantage of today! Join me and get those minis painted!