Sunday, December 7, 2014

Tyranid Broodlord: Spawn of Cryptus For Sale

Quick post here, I have just purchased Shield of Baal: Deathstorm for a future project next summer. Just couldn't resist with all the new Blood Angel stuff flying about that looks fantastic. Anyway, I have some solid plans for this project, which will have to wait until after Genesis, but I am looking to sell the Tyranids as I have no plans of playing them. I have just listed the Tyranid Broodlord from Deathstorm on eBay if you are interested in adding him (it?) to your Nid army. I will eventually be listing all the Tyranids from the box, which includes a Carnifex, 8 Genestealers, and 3 Warriors.

The Spawn of Cryptus is new and unique to Deathstorm and not available anywhere else. If you're looking for a special HQ piece without paying the full price for Deathstorm, here's your chance.

For my US readers, if you're interested follow this link to the eBay listing. I am not planning on shipping overseas, but if an overseas reader really wants to purchase it I am all ears, and I'm sure we can work out something.

Also if you're interested in buying the other Tyranids, comment on the article or email. Prices will start lower than typical GW store price.