Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Librarian Progress

A quick update on some of the progress I've made over the last few weeks. I am behind schedule as usual but fairly pleased with what I've gotten done. The libby still has a lot of touching up to do. I've found that with a white undercoat every missed spot is glaring, as you can spot in the pictures. His robe came out well. I left it white and just hit it with an Agrax Earthshade wash, which gave it a good color.

I've also started on the staff arm of the libby, as well as the work on the storm bolter (not completed). Should finish him soon once I get some missing paint and roll on to the command squad!






Before painting the robe

Robe is washed in Agrax Earthshade

Final progress so far