Saturday, September 13, 2014

Space Marine Captain

After finishing the Scouts I have started on the Space Marine Captain, which is the last piece that I need to get to 750 pts of Genesis. Working on just one model means everything goes much faster, and in just three days I am nearly done with the model, but I really like how it's coming along. The Captain boxed set is one of the best kits Games Workshop offers. So many weapon choices available, and whatever you don't use on the Captain you can customize another unit. Can't say enough about it really. Anyway, here's just a few pictures of the progress I've made so far. Should be finished tomorrow!


Everything washed with Agrax Earthshade and aquila painted


Ceremonial cord is painted Macragge Blue


Right arm glued on

Left arm with power sword attached

Both weapons fixed and some detail work started