Tuesday, July 29, 2014

WIP Tactical Squad Chronos

3 Marines with right arms attached
A quick update on the progress I made today. Just started a new job that I really enjoy, but it does take away from my painting time, so I have slowed down a bit. Here is the end product of about 1 1/2 hours of work, so not too bad. More after the jump.










I decided to paint several right arms all the way through
Getting ready to do bolter work, the middle weapon is a
combi flamer for my Sergeant
7 of the Marines

After a wash of Agrax Earthsahde
the arms are glued on
Some of the bolter work

Tomorrow will be another busy day at work, but I will still be able to make some progress in the evening. I can only do 7 Marines at the moment because I am waiting for the parts for the other 3 to come in. The heavy bolter and las cannon are no longer included in the tactical squad sets, and I am picking the heavy bolter up tomorrow. I will probably get some scouts as well, and once I finish this tac squad I will immediately start into the scouts and my space marine captain. 

Don't forget to like Building Genesis on Facebook for more updates and subscribe to the YouTube channel as well! Have a good day!